Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017 Announced, Online Application invited for Junior Assistant Vacancies, Apply Online Now.
Supreme Court of India has invited online application for fill up the Junior Assistant vacancies. Officially advertisement notification has published at Supreme Court’s website. Job seekers who are waiting for Supreme Court recruitment notified that Supreme Court Junior Assistant Recruitment advertisement has published, Online application form procedure has started. So read required criteria and qualification details and go ahead for the online application if you are eligible. Junior Assistant Vacancies details explained below.
Supreme Court of India Junior Assistant Recruitment Details
Post Name ⇒ Junior Assistant
Total Number of Posts ⇒ 57
Required Education Qualification ⇒ Applicant must have passed Bachelor Degree from the government of India recognized university. Basic computer knowledge with typing speed of 35 words/minute.
Application Fee ⇒ Rs.300 for candidates who belong from General/OBC category and Rs.150 for others. Application fee can pay via net banking, debit card, credit card and bank challan.
Selection Process ⇒ Written test, Computer typing test, and personal interview.
Pay Scale ⇒ Rs.43,758/- per month.
How to Apply For Junior Assistant Job?
Candidates who are interested in this recruitment and want to apply for the job can apply now at official portal of Supreme Court. Before going to the online application page read all details carefully here and on the official advertisement. Here we almost mention all details regarding Supreme Court Junior Assistant recruitment. However, all candidates are suggested to read the official advertisement for further details. Follow below explained step to apply online.
- Go to official site www.sci.nic.in
- Find Recruitment section, its link available on right side menu.
- Go to Recruitment page, list of current recruitment will appear
- Choose “Online Application for Registration for Junior Court Assistants’ Examination-2016.” Link.
- Application form page will be open on next page. Form filling guidelines, application fee payment and all information mention there.
- After filling form take print out of it, its will required during interview procedure.
|Supreme Court Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification||Check Here|